- Duration 4/5 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point Porto di Sorrento (Marina Piccola) Time: 17:30 / 18:00
New year. New beginning. New Tour.
Sunset in Positano was born from the idea of offering our customers the chance to reach by boat one of the most picturesque towns in Italy: Positano.
As beautiful as it is chaotic, Positano is one of the most visited villages by tourists from all over the world. Often this results in long lines of cars and chaos in the historic alleyways to reach the town centre.
Our tour will give you the opportunity to land directly on the beach, the symbolic place of the town, sipping, during the trip along the coast, a flute of champagne, cuddled by the harmonious waves of the sea and surrounded by the picturesque lights of the sunset.
You will also be accompanied by an experienced local guide who will tell you unique and fascinating stories in a fascinating mix of culture and legend and advise you on what to see, where to shop or where to dine during your free time in the city.
Of course, you decide how much time you want to spend on the boat and/or on land!
It is a tour that offers great emotions:
- Seeing Positano, the vertical city, from the sea
- Bathe at sunset in the crystal clear waters of the coastline
- Explore the town in all its beauty and authenticity
Are you ready to go?
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Local guide on board
- Meeting Point: Sorrento Port
- Snorkeling equipment
- Snacks and Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (extra charge)
DO NOT FORGET :
- Beach towel