- Duration 7/8 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point Porto di Sorrento (Marina Piccola)
Upon release the our moorings, admire on our left the Marina Grande - ancient port of Sorrento, continuing to head to Sorrento will see the ruins of the Roman villa of Senator Pollio, ruins dating back about 2000 years ago. Marina di Puolo and Marina della Lobra - traditional fishing villages. Left the island of Vervece (marine reserve), after rounding Punta Campanella we enter the Gulf of Salerno and opens to our left the stretch of coast that reaches Positano, Conca dei Marini to Amalfi and beyond.
We arrive in the famous Amalfi Coast that UNESCO declared Patrimony of Humanity because of its beauty and integrity of ancient history. The color of the water and a deep blue due to the depth of the seabed and the immense prairie Poseidonia (typical Mediterranean seaweed) which extends from the Bay of Cala Ieranto towards the Mortelle, Marina del Cantone, Recomone and Crapolla. The coast covered with the typical Mediterranean vegetation that borders the beaches and small villages of fishermen, between high mountains, islands, fjords and bays of crystalline waters.
You can make new friends and spend a fantastic day on board! The duration is between 7 and 8 hours and during this time our guests will decide everything! You can freely manage the itinerary and the stops, you will get to decide how much free time you want to spend in Positano and in Amalfi and how many stops for swimming you want to take!
Our professional skipper is always there to help you with suggestions, but the final choice is yours!.
On the way back to Sorrento we will be accompanied by the cool afternoon breeze, lights and shadows of the high Amalfi coast with a spectacular and romantic sunset.
Free Pick-up service (Only in the Sorrento area) on request.
Why Choose MBS Blu Charter?
- Our philosophy is to focus on all of our guests need. We give advices but you choose!
- It will be always possible to stay on board, or have some free time in the destination chosen!
- Our meeting point times are extremely flexible!
- The itinerary of the tour can be modified previous agreement.
- Our base is the harbor of Sorrento, but we can deliver the boat in any other harbor in the gulf of Naples previous agreemet!
Do not forget: sunscreen, swimsuit and beach towel.
Our boat tour includes
- Water, Soft drinks and Beer
- All taxes
- Snorkeling equipment
- Special Sandwich on board
You will visit
- Cruise along Sorrento Coast and Amalfi coast
- Visit Furore fjord, LiGalli Island
- Different stops to swim
- Free time to visit Positano
- Free time to visti Amalfi
Meeting Point from 07.30 to 08.30 at the port of Sorrento
(Marina Piccola opposite terminal cruise).
Duration of the tour: 7/8 Hours.