- Duration 7/8 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point Porto di Sorrento (Marina Piccola) Time: 07:40
Jump on board on one of our most beautiful boats for an exciting day of fun, relaxation and tasty local food!
Our journey begins by sailing along the legendary coastline of the Sorrento peninsula, where treasures of exceptional beauty have been embedded for centuries.
Accompanied by the waves of the sea and protected by Vesuvius, which rises imposingly behind us, we reach the island of Capri.
Entire tour of the island, exploring inlets, ravines and coves with unique colours and bizarre shapes.
You can freely decide how much time do you want to spend there and how many times do you want to stop for a swim.
Are you hungry in the meantime? Great! We have prepared for you:
- Sorrento tomatoes, famous worldwide for their flavour and high digestibility
- Mozzarella cheese, the symbolic product of southern Italian cuisine
- Salame Napoli, historically considered such a valuable commodity that it was donated in exchange for highly professional services
- Bottle of local wine
N.B. Entrance to the Grotta Azzurra is subject to weather/sea conditions.
The entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto is not included in the tour price.
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Professional skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Soft drinks and beer
- Alcoholic drinks (extra charge)
- Light lunch
DO NOT FORGET :
- Beach towel