- Duration 7/8 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point Porto di Sorrento (Marina Piccola) Time: 07:20 / 08:00
Jump on board on one of our most beautiful boats for an exciting day of fun, relaxation and tasty local food!
What makes this tour exclusive?
- The chance to visit the Blue Grotto at early morning light, with no waiting time
- The chance to explore all the most beautiful grottoes and inlets around the island and freely deciding where to dive
- The chance to enjoy a delicious lunch of local products on board in total relaxation
Our journey begins by sailing along the legendary coastline of the Sorrento peninsula, where treasures of exceptional beauty have been embedded for centuries.
Accompanied by the waves of the sea and protected by Vesuvius, which rises imposingly behind us, we reach the island of Capri.
First stop: The Blue Grotto! In this way we avoid the long lines of boats that reach the grotto during the day having more time to enjoy Capri.
Our tour go on circumnavigating the island, exploring inlets, ravines and coves with unique colours and bizarre shapes.
You can freely decide how much time do you want to spend there and how many times do you want to stop for a swim.
Are you hungry in the meantime? Great! We have prepared for you a delicious basket of local products you can enjoy on board in total relaxation:
- Sorrento tomatoes, famous worldwide for their flavour and high digestibility
- Mozzarella cheese, the symbolic product of southern Italian cuisine
- Salame Napoli, historically considered such a valuable commodity that it was donated in exchange for highly professional services
- Il Piatto della Nonna, a local surprise dish prepared using recipes of the ancient Neapolitan tradition
- 2 bottles of local wine
N.B. Entrance to the Grotta Azzurra is subject to weather/sea conditions. No worries! We will have the whole day to return to the site. The entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto is not included in the tour price.
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Morning visit to the Blue Grotto
- Tradition basket
- Professional skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Soft drinks and beer
- Alcoholic drinks (extra charge)
DO NOT FORGET :
- Beach towel