- Duration 7/8 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point Porto di Sorrento (Marina Piccola) Time: 07:20 / 08:00
Jump on board on one of our most beautiful boats for an exciting day of fun, relaxation and good local food!
What makes this tour exclusive?
- The chance to visit the Blue Grotto at early morning light, with no waiting time
- Visiting all the most beautiful caves on the island and freely deciding where to dive
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of local products on board in total relaxation
Our journey begins by sailing along the legendary coastline of the Sorrento peninsula, where treasures of exceptional beauty have been embedded for centuries.
Accompanied by the waves of the sea and protected by Vesuvius, which rises imposingly behind us, we reach the island of Capri.
First stop Blue Grotto! In this way we avoid the long lines of boats that reach the cave during the day and have more time to enjoy fantastic moments together.
We will continue our tour circumnavigating the island, exploring caves, ravines and coves with unique colours and bizarre shapes.
You decide how long you want to spend there and how many times you want to stop for a swim.
Are you hungry in the meantime? Great! We have prepared a delicious basket full of local products for you to eat on board in total relaxation:
- Sorrento tomatoes, famous worldwide for their flavour and high digestibility
- Mozzarella cheese, the symbolic product of southern Italian cuisine
- Salame Napoli, historically considered such a valuable commodity that it was donated in exchange for highly professional services
- Il Piatto della Nonna, a local surprise dish prepared using recipes from the ancient Neapolitan tradition
- 2 bottles of local wine
Are you ready to go?
N.B. Entrance to the Grotta Azzurra is subject to weather/sea conditions. But don't worry! We will have the whole morning to return to the site and hope that it will open. The entrance ticket to the Grotta Azzurra is not included in the tour price.
THE TOUR INCLUDES :
- Morning visit to the Blue Grotto
- Tradition basket
- Meeting point: Sorrento Port
- Professional skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Soft drinks and beer
- Alcoholic drinks (extra charge)
DO NOT FORGET :
- Sun cream
- Beach towel