- Duration 7 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point Porto di Sorrento (Marina Piccola)
Enjoy an exclusive and unforgettable boat trip to Capri, with a maximum group of 6 people.
Included in the price a bottle of prosecco!
A boat trip allows you to live the magic of the most beautiful island, inaccessible, however, by land. You can reach and explore the many hidden coves among the cliffs, dive into the crystal clear waters, relax in the sun comfortably lying boat.
This tour offers also with the tour of the island to reach the legendary Faraglioni, the various caves like the famous Blue Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, anf the tip Carena Lighthouse. There are two stops for a swim or snorkel and some free time to visit the center of Capri.
The picturesque island of Capri is one of the most visited places in the world, for the scenic beauty and architectural, to the breathtaking views to the sea, able to excite and amaze anyone who decides to visit it.
Do not forget: sunscreen, swimsuit and beach towel
Our boat tour include
- Prosecco bottle!
- Small semi-private Group: 6 people max (in total)
- Water and Soft drink
- Taxes (Except landing fee in Capri, 2.5 euros per person)
- Snorkeling equipment
You will visit
- Tour around the island of Capri
- Different stops to swim
- Visit Green, White and Blue Grotto (Blue Grotto entrance is not included)
- Stop on the famous Capri's beach with special sandwich
- Free time to visit Capri Centre
Departure between 9:10 until 9:45 a.m. from the port of Sorrento
(Marina Piccola opposite terminal cruise).
Behind it in the harbor between the hours of 17:30 to 18:30.