- Duration 7/8 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point Porto di Sorrento (Marina Piccola)
Enjoy an exclusive and unforgettable boat trip to Capri, with a maximum group of 7 people.
Included in the price a bottle of prosecco!
A boat trip allows you to live the magic of the most beautiful island, inaccessible, however, by land. You can reach and explore the many hidden coves among the cliffs, dive into the crystal clear waters, relax in the sun comfortably lying boat.
This tour offers also with the tour of the island to reach the legendary Faraglioni, the various caves like the famous Blue Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, and the tip Carena Lighthouse. There are two stops for a swim or snorkel and some free time to visit the center of Capri.
The picturesque island of Capri is one of the most visited places in the world, for the scenic beauty and architectural, to the breathtaking views to the sea, able to excite and amaze anyone who decides to visit it.
The access to the Blue Grotto is not always guaranteed due to the long waits, often even after 2 hours. The skipper will wait no longer than 30 minutes. If customers reach a unanimous agreement, the commander is required to wait even longer than 30 minutes.
Do not forget: sunscreen, swimsuit and beach towel
Our boat tour include
- Prosecco bottle!
- Small semi-private Group: 7 people max (in total)
- Water, Soft drinks and Beer
- Taxes (Except landing fee in Capri, 2.5 euros per person)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Stop on the famous Capri's beach with special sandwich
You will visit
- Tour around the island of Capri
- Different stops to swim
- Visit Green, White and Blue Grotto (Blue Grotto entrance is not included)
- Free time to visit Capri Centre
Departure between 9:10 until 9:45 a.m. from the port of Sorrento
(Marina Piccola opposite terminal cruise).
Behind it in the harbor between the hours of 17:00 to 18:30.