- Duration 7-8 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point Ai Vecchi Pontili da Paolo (Ormeggio Imbarcazioni)
- Meeting time All days at 07:00 - 07:15
The perfect tour to enjoy Capri island in the early morning to avoid the crowding of the island.
Our journey begins sailing along the Sorrento coastline to discover the charming fishing village of Marina Grande and an ancient Roman villa dating back the 1st century BC.
By reaching Capri and the Blue Grotto, you will save time to continue the trip around the island in total relaxation.
We will discover the beauties of Capri: the legendary Faraglioni Rocks, the Green Grotto, the White Grotto, the Wonderful Grotto, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Stops for swimming and 3-hour free time on the island!
Return to Castellammare di Stabia around 3:30 pm.
N.B. The entrance to the Blue Grotto is subject to weather/sea conditions. The entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto is not included in the tour price (€18,00 p.p. to be paid in cash on spot).
OUR TOUR INCLUDES:
- Meeting Point: "Vecchi Pontili da Paolo"(ormeggio imbarcazioni) located in Via Giuseppe Bonito, 80053 Castellammare di Stabia
- Professional Skipper
- Seasonal fruit
- Soft drinks, water and beer on board
- Snorkeling equipment
DO NOT FORGET:
- Beach towel
Please bring with you €5.00 p.p. for payment of disembarkation tax in Capri (money will be collected at the meeting point).