- Duration 7-8 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point Ai Vecchi Pontili da Paolo (Ormeggio Imbarcazioni) Time: 07:10 am
Visited every year by millions of tourists, portrayed by artists, sung by poets, the island of Capri, so loved by the Emperor Tiberius, is the pearl of the Gulf of Naples.
From Castellammare di Stabia, we will begin an incredible journey to the island of love, sailing the crystal clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea through its history, culture and legend.
Our captain will show and tell you about the beauties of the territory but keep in mind:
- You will manage itinerary and stops
- You will choose the most beautiful spots on the island where you can swim, snorkel and refresh yourself with drinks offered by us
- You decide how much time do you want to spend on the island
The ancient fishing village of Marina Grande, Villa Pollio Felice, an ancient Roman villa dating back to the 1st century BC, the natural waterfall used since Roman times, will be the scenery of our trip along the Sorrento peninsula.
Once at Punta Campanella, a protected marine area, we will head towards the island of Capri, sailing along the strait that two thousand years ago was the scene of bloody battles. Once in Capri, we will pass by the imposing Faraglioni rocks, admire the villa of the Emperor Tiberius, visit the suggestive colored grottoes of Capri: - Blue Grotto - Green Grotto - Marvellous Grotto - White Grotto and reach the northern part of the island to observe the lighthouse of Punta Carena, one of the oldest in Italy.
The adventures go on! Landed on the island, you’ll enjoy a delicious tomato and mozzarella sandwich sitted at the restaurant overlooking the sea or during the free time available to explore the hidden corners of the island.
At the end of the visit, our captain will be waiting for you at the meeting point to take you back to Sorrento in the picturesque lights of sunset.
N.B. The entrance to the Blue Grotto is subject to weather/sea conditions. The entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto is not included in the tour price.
OUR TOUR INCLUDES:
- Meeting Point: "Vecchi Pontili da Paolo"(ormeggio imbarcazioni) located in Via Giuseppe Bonito, 80053 Castellammare di Stabia at 07:10 am.
- Professional Skipper
- Soft drinks, water and beer
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fuel and taxes
DO NOT FORGET:
- Beach towel